心臟病及保健 Heart Disease And Health http://心臟病.tw www.heartdisease.idv.tw
1. Many ds are caused by oxygen deficiency in body. Malignant cells are anaerobic & prosper when tissue
oxygen levels are low. Ozone restores proper oxygen balance & produces free radicals that selectively
attack cancer cells.
2. Ozone decomposes to give hydrogen peroxide, superoxide & hydroxy radicals which can take part
in secondary reactions.
3. Strong oxidizer to stimulate increase of cellular anti-oxidant enzymes & inhibit oxidative stress.
4. Acts as bioregulators to activate several biological functions.
5. Promotes oxidative preconditioning & prevents damages mediated by free radicals. Upregulates intracellular
anti-oxidant enzymes -à inhibits the constant, life-long oxidative stress responsible for degererative ds & aging.
1. Inhibits growth & kills tumor cells
2. Enhances immunological processes. Ozone activates monocytes & lymphocytes & induces production
of cytokines such as interleukin-1,2 and 6, interferon B and gamma, granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating
factor, tumor-necrosis factor & transforming growth factor.
3. Strong bacterio-, fungi- & viruostatic actions
4. Inhibits inflammatory processes
5. Improves circulation, oxygenation & nutrient supply of cells
6. Improves blood viscosity & rheological properties of blood
7. Decreases plasma cholesterol & low density lipoprotein, provokes activation of antioxidant protection
system, therefore beneficial in cardiovascular ds.
8. Destroys hepatitis A, B, non-A non-B virus, herpes virus, retrovirus.
9. disinfectant activity
DISORDERS UNDERLYING EFFECTS
1. arterial circulatory disorders activation of RBC
eg. Peripheral arterial ds, coronary artery metabolism, O2 release effect
ds, hypertension, cerebrovascular ds,
2. external ulcers and skin lesions disinfection,wound cleansing,
improve wound healing
3. pathological intestinal conditions disinfection,immunoactivation,
eg. Colitis, proctitis, fistulas anti-inflammatory processes
4. infections immunomodulation
eg. Hepatitis, herpes simplex and zoster,
generally weakened immune resistance
5. cancer and AIDS immunoactivation
6. dysmetabolic syndrome eg. Diabetes, bioregulators
7. geriatric conditions O2 release effect
immune- and enzymeactivation
8. rheumatic, autoimmune,inflammatory diseases anti-inflammatory processes,
eg.rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, multiple activation of antioxidative
sclerosis, chronic fatigue syndrome,Parkinson capacity, immunomodulation
9. dentistry disinfection, wound cleansing,
improve wound healing
10. hematologic diseases, pulmonary diseases improve viscosity and rheological properties
of blood, O2 release effect
1. Bocci V. Ozone: A new medical drug. Springer, 2005.
2. Viebahn-Haensler R. The use of ozone in medicine. Karl F Haug Publishers, Heidelberg, 1999.
3. Sweet F, Kao MS, Lee SCD. Ozone selectively inhibits growth of human cancer cells. Science 1980; 209:931-3.
4. Madej P, Autoszeneski Z, Madej JA. Ozonotherapy. Materia Medica Polona 1995; 27:53-6.
5. Garber GE et al. The use of ozone-treated blood in the therapy of HIV infection and immune diseases :
a pilot study of safety and efficacy. AIDS 1991;5:981-4.
6. Bocci V. Autohemotherapy after treatment of blood with ozone. J Intl Med Res 1994; 22:131-44.
7. Hernandez F, Menendez S, Wong R. Decrease of blood cholesterol and stimulation of antioxidative
response in cardiopathy patients treated with endovenous ozone therapy. Free Radical Biol & Med
8. Vaughin JM et al. Effects of ozone treatment on the infectivity of hepatitis A Virus. Can J Microbiol
9. Bocci V. Ozone as a bioregulator. Pharmacology and toxicology of Ozonotherapy today.
J Biol Regulators & Homeostatic agents 1996; 10:31-53.